K post quick setting concrete for fence posts.
Instructions for use:
- Dig hole of suitable size and depth for post to be erected (depending on size the post should have between 25% and 33% in the ground).
- Place post in centre of hole.
- Half fill hole with clean water (2.5 litres).
- Pour the post mix evenly around the post.
- Add remaining water to dampen any dry post-mix (total water per bag 5 litres).
- Lightly compact to remove any trapped air.
- Plumb the post and prop for approx 15 minutes or until post is stable.
- Allow concrete to set prior to commencing any further work.
- Fill remainder of hole with soil, sod or pebble.