A quick look through Tourism Ireland's and Failte Ireland's publications and research will show you how the tourism industry in Ireland is growing at a great pace due to what the island has to offer and also the marketing and PR work done by Tourism Ireland to make a trip here popular among foreign visitors.
A few facts and figures to take into account -
- We had 4.4 million visitors last year just for holidays!
- 33% stayed in Self Catering or B&B's
- 2 million people came for activities such as hill walking / cross country trips such as the Wild Atlantic Way (Which is listed as one of the best in the world)
For those of you in the Self Catering, B&B, Glamping etc. industry, have you considered the benefits of Shepherds Huts and Holiday Cabins?
- No Planning Permission required in most cases
- A fraction of the cost of building extensions or extra rooms on your house
- We make custom here in Glenfarne and deliver to your site with power and plumbing
- Any amount of rooms, beds, showers, toilets etc.
- Can be fitted with Oven, Fridge, Electric Hobs etc.
- Perfect for hens, stags, weekends away
- Gives the occupants freedom to travel around and have their own personal area to stay
Check out the figures from Tourism Ireland
If you're in the hospitality industry and looking for an extra source of revenue with minimum start up costs look no further.
Any questions just contact us at email@example.com